The National Rural Water Association has created partnerships with the Ford Motor Company and the Chrysler Group to offer special fleet discounts to State Rural Water Associations and their utility system members. This partnership combines the buying power of 31,000 individual utilities to provide reduced fleet pricing on utility vehicles.
The Rural Water Fleet Program is a valuable member benefit for water and wastewater utilities. State Rural Water Associations determine eligibility for their members, and provide a fleet code that allows access to substantial vehicle discounts to fill the need for reliable work vehicles.
Member utilities should contact their State Rural Water Association to access the Rural Water Fleet Program. Vehicles may be purchased at your local dealer or through the national fleet auto group at www.nrwafleet.com. Incentive discount pricing is available on fuel efficient cars, vans, SUVs and trucks. Systems can save up to $6,750 off factory invoice per vehicle. Happy shopping!
- Entities must be current members of State Rural Water Associations to be eligible
- There is no limit to the number of vehicles that can be purchased under the program
- Incentive pricing is deducted off the factory invoice
- Fleet vehicles must be in service for a minimum of 12 months or 20,000 miles
- Vehicles must be registered and operated in the United States
- Call your State Association today to get your Fleet Identification Number (FIN)
Ford Fleet Program 2017 Updated 8/25/16
Chrysler Fleet Program 2017 Updated 8/25/16
MsRWA Fleet #: AH311 Option Code 56A
Price Table (click to view, right click and select “Save Target As…” to download)
Competitive Price Allowance
– Utility contacts state association to obtain a verification of membership. This will be required for them to purchase the vehicle. – State Association contacts Gary Wright (email@example.com or 972 897-6590), the ford fleet contact, to have the utility listed as a sub fin or DBA under the National FIN Code of AH311.
States will need the name, address, contact person, email and phone number of the utility.
Associate members are also eligible under the program.
Rural Water Fleet Central