Hilldale Water District seeking Assistant Maintenance Supervisor
HILLDALE WATER DISTRICT, INC. IS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR AN
ASSISTANT MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR.
Hilidale Water District, inc. is looking for an experienced Assistant Maintenance Supervisor to
lead team members in repairs and preventive/predictive maintenance on electrical and
• Relies on experience and judgment to assign job plans and accomplish departmental goals.
Help manage all HWD maintenance team members at the site.
• Promote HWD both internally and externally. Must demonstrate leadership and good
judgment in approaching decisions.
• Assist in formulating standards/work procedures while performing those duties and provide
work order feedback on discrepancies noted in service delivery.
• Maintain positive customer and employee relations.
• Ensures that Maintenance department objectives and key metrics are met.
• Act as a Liaison to General Manager. Office Manager, Planners. Customers, and
• Lead team members by allocating time for one on one coaching and provide mentoring with
• Ensures compliance with all company / customer regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Oversee all applicable codes, standards, and specifications.
• Develop and oversee QA.’QC inspection protocol of all work personnel and work performed.
• Achieve performance expectations set forth as part of performance appraisals.
• Communicates with ail team members to support the development of short and long-range
goals and objectives.
• High School diploma required. College level related electrical technician courses, computer
skills, or equivalent experience a plus.
• Physical endurance, and ability to left at least 50 pounds.
• Has working knowledge of repairs and preventive/predictive maintenance on electrical and
mechanical equipment. Repairs and preventive.predictive maintenance in conformance with
• Must have working knowledge of the following: proper use of hand/power tools, shop math,
pneumatics, power transmissions, parts nomenclature, measurements, and fasteners.
• Must be able to operate and have knowledge of simple and complex heavy industrial
equipment such as forklifts and backhoes.
• Must have the flexibility to work all shifts including holidays and weekends as demanded by
Job Type: Full-time
Must have a valid driver’s license.
Salary will be determined by education, training, and experience.
Drug Screen and Background check will be done on any applicant that meets requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Applicants can send resumes to the address below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hilldale Water District, Inc.
4326 Lee Road
Vicksburg, MS 39180